Luxurious Club-Life in Paradise
Take delight in the beauty of spectacular views featuring remarkable water and lush greenery.
With 114 strategically placed bunkers, this 18-hole course does not cease to satisfy, no matter how many rounds you play. Family and friends can fully enjoy the golf lifestyle that is a Hawaiian ohana. This is Hoakalei Country Club.
Private Golf Club
Hoakalei Country Club is a private country club whereby use of the golf course is restricted to those with membership or those invited to play by a member. In addition to member-exclusive golf services, it is a place to form lifelong relationships, be a part of the experience of other members, have unforgettable dining experiences, and, most of all, to relax in a no-stress environment.
Hoakalei has a 10-minute interval for tee times. With the exception of a $25 cart fee per member, monthly or yearly membership dues cover the cost to play as well as green fees and other amenities such as driving range balls and use of the swimming pool.
- Resident Membership
- Resident Non-Transferable Golf Membership Individual
- Resident Transferable Golf Membership Individual
- Resident Non-Transferable Corporate Golf Membership 2 designee must be assigned
- Non-Resident Membership
- Non-Resident Non-Transferable Golf Membership Individual
- Non-Resident Transferable Golf Membership Individual
- Non-Resident Non-Transferable Corporate Golf Membership 2 designee must be assigned
- <Membership Benefits>
* Complimentary green fees for Members, spouses and all dependents children under the age of 22.
* Complimentary driving range balls.
* 20% discount on select goods and merchandise in the golf shop.
* Accompanied guest play allowed. Member-Guest rates are applied.
* Reduced rates at Taishi Country Club in Osaka Prefecture, Japan, Sankara Hotel in Yakushima and Castle Hotel & Spa in New York.
* Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.